- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by SClout or SClout authorized service centers.
- SClout may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
- SClout will determine whether a product is "Out of Warranty" at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of "Out of Warranty" products shall be separately quoted by SClout service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on
- Invalid warranty
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
Unfortunately, there are some websites and dealers who claim to be authorised SClout resellers but they are not. Products sold on these websites or from these dealers do not carry a warranty from SClout. When you purchase products from an unauthorised website or dealer you are taking a risk, because these products may be counterfeit, used, defective. Please protect yourself and your SClout product by ensuring that you only purchase SClout products from an Authorised SClout Dealer.